Thursday, September 18, 2008

I want to "BEE" like Jesus!


"I want to be, be, be like Jesus! I want to be, be, be like Jesus!" These are the verses to a song that the girls learned at Camp last year. Often, I hear them singing or humming this song around the house. It is such a cute song! Sometimes I will ask them- what do you think Jesus would have done in this situation or how can we be more like Jesus. This isn't to make them feel guilty, but to teach them that there is a better a way, a better choice. Today, I came across a cute website that has BEE activities and is titled Bee-ing What He Wants Me to Bee. It has the cutest printouts with bee's and bible verses for little ones to color and also activities with the bee theme! Have fun exploring the site with your little ones- Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Bee-ing What He Wants me to Bee!

Blessings,
Jen

1 comment:

Maren said...

I love this! I am always so happy to hear people helping their children put Christ in their lives. We love to read scriptures with our children and try to help them recognize ways they can "bee" like Jesus.

The Breast Cancer Site