Monday, September 8, 2008

Christian Resource Review

Family Christian Stores is one of my favorite Christian retailers. I love looking through the variety of resources that are available to help me and my girls grow in our faith. Sometimes though, it can be overwhelming because of the amount of resources. Therefore, I'm hoping that my Christian Resource Reviews will help parents select great resources for their children. In no way am I an expert, but I'm hoping my reviews will be helpful. I am going to try to review a resource either weekly or bi-weekly. Recently, Family Christian Stores approved my site for their link.

Search Kids At FamilyChristian.com


The link will connect you to the online kids' section. Have fun browsing or shopping right from the comfort of your home. Keep in mind upcoming birthdays, baptisms, or holidays.

Please share any resource suggestions that you use with your children as well!

Blessings for a wonderful Monday!
Jen

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site