Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Christian Resources: Mom Bargains!!

Abby is outgrowing her Children's Bible. I can't believe that it is time for her to move away from her storybook bible to a young girl's bible! She is starting to learn about the books of the bible and the Old and New Testament, so I started my search for a new bible for her. As I was searching, I came across a few bargains at Family Christian Stores. I listed a few resources that might interest Moms.

Closer To My Children - Intimate Journal
Barbour Books

Sale Price: 4.97 Reg: 16.95








Prayers And Promises For Mothers
Nancy Farrier, Rachel Quillin


Sale Price: $5.97 | You Save $1.98 (25%)










Daily Wisdom For Mothers Michelle Adams

Sale Price: $5.97 | You Save $1.98 (25%)










Search Kids At FamilyChristian.com


Many Blessings,
Jen

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site