Friday, February 20, 2009

Morning Devotions


Recently, I was reading a blog post and noticed that the children were having a morning devotion. Usually, I would read the bible with my girls at night or do a devotion with them then. Lately though, it seems that we are rushing at bedtime and our devotion time has become inconsistent. I want to stress the importance of reading God's word daily, so I'd like to be a better role-model for my children. Therefore, I'm thinking about trying a morning devotion. We can all put God first before our day even begin. When Sunshine was in Kindergarten, we would pray every morning before she went to class. I miss these morning time prayers with her.

Do you do a devotion with your children? Do you prefer doing this during the day or at night? I'd love to hear from other Christian families about what you do for your devotions in order to grow together.

Many Blessings,
Jen

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site