Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Happy Birthday!


I am thankful that my husband, David, was born 40 years ago!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

I've spent over half of my life with him. Meeting him at the age of 14 in a local grocery store, was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I honestly wasn't shopping for a husband at the age of 14, just a crush, but boy did I get more.

I got a best friend, a life companion, a loving father to my children.

Married for almost 14 years- we have truly been here for each other through sickness and in health, richer and for poorer, good times and yes, we have had bad- who hasn't!


Dave as a teenager


Our Wedding Day


Family- Today!

So today on his 40th birthday, I am feeling thankful for him!

Blessings,

Jen

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site