Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beth Moore: Living Proof Live

I'm so excited that Beth Moore is coming to my hometown! If you aren't familiar with Beth Moore, I highly recommend that you read one of her books or participate in one of her studies. God truly uses her to educate and to bless others through her ministry. Years ago I had the opportunity to see her speak at a weekend conference in a nearby state. How nice it will be to be able to see her so close to home. I'm hoping that I'll be able to attend during the weekend that she will be here. Be sure to click on the link below to see if she will be visiting your hometown or just to learn more about this amazing Christian woman.




http://www.lifeway.com/livingproof

Many Blessings,

Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot agree more that Beth is AMAZING! I have a link to her blog on my page if you don't have it! Love her!

The Breast Cancer Site