Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Easter Present: New Bibles

Recently, I had posted how I was looking for new bibles for my girls being that they were growing out of their story bibles. Well, I finally purchased bibles as an Easter surprise and was so fortunate to find them on sale. Below are my final selections:


"Every girl wants to know she’s totally unique and special. This Bible says that with Faithgirlz!™ sparkle! Now girls can grow closer to God as they discover the journey of a lifetime, in their language, for their world."









http://www.faithgirlz.com/bibles


The Faithgirlz! Bible is recommended for girls aged 8 and up. Sunshine will be turning 7 soon, so I'm hoping that this will be a bible that will grow with her into the pre-teen years.



"Ready for Adventure? Embark on a fun, exciting journey through God’s Word with the Adventure Bible. Along the way you’ll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly you’ll grow closer in your relationship with God. Recommended by more Christian schools and churches than any other Bible for kids.
"



The Adventure Bible
was selected for Peanut who will be turning 5. She isn't able to read yet, but I thought that I would purchase her big girl bible now as well. It won't be long before she will be able to read it and follow along at Church.

Well, they were supposed to be gifts for Easter. I'm like a big kid and I couldn't wait to give them their new bibles. They were super excited; they both love their individual bibles.

Enjoy your weekend,

Jen

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site