Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Prayer Needed- Baby Landon


Baby Landon recently had open heart surgery and has many other complications.
He continues to battler for his health and his little life. Please pray for this family- parents- Amy and Matt.

Here is more info that his mother wrote on the Children's Hospital Website-

Once Landon was born, he went to the NICU and suffered from Pulmonary Hypertension (PHT) and was transported to Children's Hospital. He had tons of IV's, a ventilator and other things connected to him.Landon is also suffering from (VSD)Congenital Heart Defect as well as a undiagnosed chromosome issue.We have been at CHP since 8/22/08. His PHT is doing better, however Landon will be having open heart surgery sometime in the near future and I am not sure when we will be able to go home.All we ask from you is to keep our precious little angel baby in your thoughts and prayers.Now that I am a mommy, I can't imagine ever loving someone has much as I love Landon. He brings Matt and I such joy and we feel very blessed. We are completely in love with our son.

My younger sister shared this story with me about her friends, Amy, Matt, and baby Landon. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for this family. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I lift up this family today. Please provide them strength and comfort as they care for baby Landon. I pray for the doctors and nurses that are caring for him. I pray that you give baby Landon the strength to continue to fight and that you heal his little body from all of the complications. Please Lord comfort him as he continues his battle.
In Jesus's Name,
Amen


Many blessings,

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site