Sunday, December 13, 2009

God is With You











"Jesus is with me. Jesus is with me." I would repeat this to myself as a child when I was in a situation that was scary- bedtime in the dark or walking into the dark cellar looking for the light. Recently, my littlest was having a little bit of anxiety at bedtime. Older sis intervened by writing her a little note. It said: God is With You. It was very sweet to see my oldest comforting her little sister.

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Psalm 118:6

Christmas Blessings,
Jen

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Beautiful post....I am so happy to have a few hours to catch up on blogs...I am finally finished with trees. New pictures are up on the Christmas blog!
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/ then

read about a miracle and forward on to anyone that is feeling hopeless....Christmas is the season of miracles..

The Breast Cancer Site