Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cyberschool- Here we come!


Or should I say- Here we stay!! In the comfort of our home!

I'm preparing some space in the dining room to school my Sunshine girl. We created a word wall together to add words that she is studying and common words that she will use in her writing. I also have an area to hang her and her sister's best work and a couple of activities. (popcorn and turkey center) Luckily, I have a lot of teaching supplies in storage that I can pull out. I wanted to get my daughter excited about the transition between public education and schooling at home. She seems to love her new learning wall!! Her desk and computer will sit in from of the wall.
This was a big decision for our family, but one that was done with a lot of thought and prayer. We are excited about this new learning adventure!

Heart of the Matter Thank you for this weeks topic!

Many blessings,

No comments:

The Breast Cancer Site